Yarn Used: Vannah's Choice Acrylic in Purple Print (4 large skeins - 6oz each)
Hook Used: Size J10/6.00mm
**If you sell or post any items made from this pattern, please include a link back to my site. (EX- "This item was made from a pattern on Stargazun Designs" ) Thanks!!**
- Chain until the chain is the lenth of the desired width of the blanket. Keep track of how many you chain- this needs to be an even number.
- Chain 4 more (for first DC and first space).
- DC in 6th chain from the hook.
- * Chain 1, skip one chain from previous row, DC in next. Repeate until row is complete (make sure you DC into the third chain of the chain 4 of the previous row).
- Chain 4 to start the next row, DC in 2nd DC from the previous row. *
For mine, I made the blanket to be throw sized- something I'd use on the couch while watching tv. For the foundation chain, I chained 116 + 4 (for the DC on the end of the row and the first space). This made the blanket 32 inches wide. I used a little under 4 skeins of the yarn, which made the blanket 70 inches long. Below is the blanket (folded so the width of the blanket is the longer side you see) on a full size bed.