Crayon Valentines Hearts
* Old Crayons
* Silicon Heart Mold
* Cookie Tray (for stability when taking mold in/out of the oven)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 230 degrees.
2. Cut up old crayon into small bits. If you are making these with kids, they can break them into small pieces with their hands.
3. Put an assortment of colors into each heart mold.
4. Place the silicon mold onto a cookie tray for stability putting the mold in and taking it out of the oven. Put the mold into the oven for 15 mins.
5. Take the mold out of the oven and let the mold sit for 10 mins.
6. Stick the mold into the fridge for a couple of minutes and the crayons will pop right out!