Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cora Wall designs

A girl should be two things...
 
3 different font styles.  I can do different stuff too.
 



 
 
 
Love in languages
 
Did you want just the word Amore? Or "Thats amore?"    I can do that if you want.
I only mocked them up in French.  I will do the English and Italian in whatever style you want (they can all be different if you want). 
 
 
Text outlined with text and heart colored (outline not colored):
Text only:

 
Heart colored:


 
Text and negative space in color

 
Some different fonts and what they look like in each language:

 
Cora stats
 
A couple different layouts.  I can mix/match and i can
do other fonts or layouts
 
Last/Middle name up top, header titles above the stats: 
 
Middle/Last name at bottom, header titles below stats:

 
 
Some other fonts I could use for the Cora stats sheet:

 
 
Cora name meaning: (I can use different fonts for stuff too)
 
In a heart:

 
With a tiny heart below:

 
 
Darling you are fabulous in different fonts- can do different layout or fonts




 
 
You musn't be afraid....
Can do different fonts/layouts



No comments:

Post a Comment